I have some important questions for you. Think carefully as you answer.
* Have you ever had a man you were interested in – maybe even someone you really cared about – all of a sudden become “distant” and withdrawn, and you just couldn’t figure out why?
* Can you remember a time when you began to develop strong feelings for a man and knew you wanted to be with him and only him, but he seemed ambivalent and “wishy-washy” about the situation – and it drove you NUTS?
* Have you ever dated a man who was AFRAID to commit to you and even HE didn’t really know why?
* Have you ever found yourself in a relationship with a man who took you for granted, or just didn’t value you as a person?
* Are you apprehensive about giving yourself emotionally and physically to a man because you fear that HE won’t do the same? Or worse, that he’ll only do it partially and then just leave, for what seems like no reason at all?
* Have you ever known that you and a guy would be PERFECT together – but for reasons you cannot explain, he just couldn’t see it?
* Do you ever feel like all men are “the same”, to the point where it makes you just want to give up?
* Do you fear that you won’t be physically satisfying or attractive to a man after months or years in a relationship, and that he won’t be as attracted and in love with you after many years together?
* Do you ever fear that YOUR man might end up with someone else?
* Do you secretly fear that you may NEVER experience the passionate life-long love you dream about, and that you might end up lonely…and alone?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then I have some important news for you.
The news is that you are NOT alone.
In fact, that list of questions was created from talking to literally hundreds of women about the problems they were facing in their love lives.
It’s a fact: relationships with men so often start off “hot and heavy”, but then quickly and UNEXPECTEDLY turn ice-cold.
Nearly all women have had the experience of feeling like they’ve finally found something “real” with a man, and sharing themselves both emotionally AND physically, only to have him suddenly PULL AWAY.
And what’s worse, when this happens, there often seems to be no explanation… and NO GOOD REASON AT ALL.
These types of situations make it easy to feel pessimistic towards men in general, and can definitely lead you to believe ALL MEN are just “screwed up.”
But is that the REAL truth?
Are men REALLY too messed up to experience a mature, healthy, loving relationship? Is there any hope?
Yes… there is.
So you know, there are 6 Keys you need to know about if you want your man to grow MORE ATTRACTED and in love with you over time, instead of less.
To read the rest of this tip-filled article, go here:
In this article I’ll share what it takes to stop all the guesswork with men and start effortlessly creating that INTENSE ATTRACTION that your guy needs to feel with you if your relationship is going to last and grow.
Don’t let yourself get stuck in another relationship where you watch the affection and excitement of the man you love fade away.
If you’ve ever struggled with how to keep that attraction and passion burning bright without having to try and worry if things are going to work out, then I don’t want you to go on without knowing how to prevent relationship “burn-out”…whether it’s been a few months, or a few years.
My very best tips and secrets for creating a deep and lasting attraction inside your man are here:
I’ll talk to you again soon,